OMMMMGG YES! FINALLYY!! MY SKINCARE ROUTINE LOL!
I've been promising you guys to write on this since like forever and I finally decided to show you guys my skincare routine. Instead of writing it, I decided to TALK about it! =D You'll probably notice that I'm a little bit camera shy but I still hope you guys will like it! It felt really weird to talk to a camera alone in my room...
Products mentioned in the video:
- Biore Mild Facial Foam (bought at T&T Market in Toronto)
- Clarins Alcohol-free toning lotion
- Chanel Hydramax + active gel cream
- Clarins UV plus SPF 40
- Chanel UV essentiel SPF 50
- Clean & Clear Eye soothing makeup remover
- MAC Cleasing oil
- Chanel Hydramax + active moisture boost serum
- BeneFit's It's Potent! Eye cream
If you guys wish to see a more detailed review about a product in particular or anything else, don't hesitate to request it! And pleaseee comment and rate! =)
I'm so excited!! haha :D :D :D
Ok now I have to return to my books.