10.08 Life after university

Oh hello there!

Where to start? I'm just sitting here, staring at the blank page and reminiscing about the times I had to write essays for school but had major brain farts and couldn't get anything out until the last minute. It felt like yesterday. It has been over a year already. Oh gosh.

As you have probably noticed (if you were a follower already and you are reading this post, props to you), I just abruptly stopped posting stuff since February 2015. Since the beginning, my blog has been focused on beauty products but with time, my priorities shifted and focused on other things in life.

A lot happened in the last year (of course). After graduation, there was this anxiety of finding a job. Once you find a full-time job, you get into this routine. At first I was really bored by this routine (eat,sleep,work & repeat) and had a hard time adjusting. Eventually, I got used to it and when I got the position that I wanted in downtown, it only got better. I cannot stress enough how much of a difference it makes between having a job to have a job and having a job to do what you like (both positions in my field of study), but this will be in another post.

Besides work, my interest shifted into fitness and well being. Work can be stressful and physical activity does help with the stress. I started to train, but my main goal wasn't to get super fit; my boo signed us up for the Spartan Race Sprint. I wanted to be able to go through as many obstacles as possible and avoid burpees at all cost. All the training paid off, but I still have a long way to go! That was quiet of a race.

It feels good to be blog again and I hope I still have a few readers! If so, holla! :)
What direction is this blog going to take? Honestly, I really don't know. I guess I'll just go with the flow.

Namaste.

Comments

Popular Posts