Bare Escentuals Buxom Buxom Lashes

Helloo gorgeous readers! It's been a while since I've posted something! Summer vacations are here so I try my best to enjoy them to the fullest! Time flies by so fast! So today I'll be reviewing Bare Escentual's buxom lash.

"What it is:
A paraben-free, lash-volumizing mascara.

What it does:
Bare Escentuals Buxom® Lash Mascara holds the style of your lashes for a continuous 12 hours with no flakiness. The silky, vitamin-rich formula darkens, lengthens, and thickens from root to tip without ever clumping. Its patented, hourglass-shaped brush is designed to lift and separate every lash while delivering the perfect amount of antioxidant-rich mascara needed for bigger, fuller lashes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
The hourglass shape delivers the ideal amount of mascara evenly so lashes reach their full Buxom potential." (source: Sephora.com)

I've been using this mascara for about 3 months now. I got this in a 500 points-perk kit at Sephora. My previous mascara was due and as I was searching for a new one at Sephora, the SA recommended me Buxom Lashes and I realized on the spot that I had one at home!

I didn't have high expectations for this one because I was so amazed by Kiss Me Heroine long & curl mascara and all the mascara that I bought (Maybelline, Covergirl, Lancome, Dior, L'Oreal, Smashbox...) didn't kept the curl and weighted them down.
The first thing that came to my mind when I started to use it: the brush is humongus! I thought that there was no way it would grab all my lashes but it does! The product itself is not dry, or too wet. There's no apparent smell but when it goes bad, trust me, you'll smell it! I was pretty astonished because it held the curls or my lashes pretty well, seperated them and gave it some volume too! It does what it claims: no clump, no smudge, no flakiness and it is really pigmented! My lashes doesn't feel stiff and removing the mascara is a breeze! No tugging, no lashes that falls out.
I have long but straight lashes that are very sparse too. Curling them with Shu Uemera curler helps a lot but a lot of mascara just weights them down. If you are looking for something that is easy to get your hands on, I would recommend this one. It retails for about 24$ CAN if my memory is correct.

I hope that you guys enjoyed and I hope that I'll be able to post up something soon!
I hope you guys are enjoying your vacations and happy 4th of july to all my fellows in the states!
Love,
-S

Popular Posts