NYC trip part 2 + haul!!

Hello world!


Here's part 2 of my trip!!!!!!




So on day 2 me & the bf walked to Korea town to have dinner after dropping by Victoria Secret in Manhattan Mall. I only bought 2 bras and a lounge pant but I don't think I'll be posting pictures of these stuff LOL. So we ate at Korea Spoon and we had Korean BBQ. :D~

A few random pictures...
At Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum

 Ripley's Believe it or Not

Time Square!!

M&M shop in Time Square

RAWWRRRR!! Tyrex in Toys'R'us in Time Square haha


Hauul time!
Goodies that I got from the Duty Free store & Sephora. Lancome's waterproof Hypnose mascara for 24$ and Shiseido mascara base for 21$ at the Duty Free store and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer spf 20 from Sephora.

Coach handbag and wristlet bought in Woodbury Outlet. I must admit that these were some pretty good deals!
Lacoste polo from Woodbury Outlet too + a recent OOTD :)

As you can see I had a very casual outfit during my trip. It was so hot and humid I just wanted to be comfortable. Very minimal makeup too since we wake up pretty early in the morning and don't have much time to prepare. The only thing I would never forget is my sunscreen :D I didn't bought a lot of things, like you can see, which surprised me a bit LOL. I expected to come home with a bunch of clothes or any goodies but I've been good and bought the minimal. *Pat in the back* hahaha :P

I hope you guys enjoyed the few pictures from my trip and I honestly can't wait to return to Manhattan! 

See you guys soon :)
Love,
-S

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts