So I'm back with my monthly empties posts! I stopped posting them because I was getting tired of accumulating empty bottles and at one point, I wasn't able to finish anything because I just opened them! Let's see what I was able to finish this month :)
- Clear care solution for contact lenses. Being a daily contact lenses wearer, I can't say I can't finish this right? XD
- Philosophy Hope in a jar deluxe sample. This smelled horrible, but my skin loved it. Not greasy and easily absorbed, it left my skin super smooth and soft when it was at it driest.
- Lancome Doll Lashes mascara. It was a good mascara to use, but not good enough to make it to the HG status. Why? Simply because is helluvah expensive LOL. It madDie my heart ache a little to throw it out.. after 4 months of use (you should change mascara every 3 months or so!) xD
- Giovanni organic hair care 50:50 balanced hair remoisturizer. I really like this line of hair care. I have the tea tree triple treat shampoo and absolutely love it. This conditioner is light and didn't weight my hair down. It gives the right amount of moisture in summer, but not enough in winter.
- Dior Diorskin nude natural glow fresh powder makeup fps 10. O-M-G. After 2 years, I finally finished a base makeup!! I thought I would never ever finish this stuff! I kind of forced myself to use this everyday for the past few months and damn I'm proud of me xD Now I won't feel bad at all using my Chanel poudre universelle compacte =D
- Kiehl's clearly corrective sample. I will be reviewing this shortly so I won't write much about it here :)
On another note, my video on my favorites for the month of March is up! Enjoy :)
Have a great week!