March empties and favorites!

Hi guys!
So I'm back with my monthly empties posts! I stopped posting them because I was getting tired of accumulating empty bottles and at one point, I wasn't able to finish anything because I just opened them! Let's see what I was able to finish this month :)

- Clear care solution for contact lenses. Being a daily contact lenses wearer, I can't say I can't finish this right? XD

- Philosophy Hope in a jar deluxe sample. This smelled horrible, but my skin loved it. Not greasy and easily absorbed, it left my skin super smooth and soft when it was at it driest.

- Lancome Doll Lashes mascara. It was a good mascara to use, but not good enough to make it to the HG status. Why? Simply because is helluvah expensive LOL. It madDie my heart ache a little to throw it out.. after 4 months of use (you should change mascara every 3 months or so!) xD

- Giovanni organic hair care 50:50 balanced hair remoisturizer. I really like this line of hair care. I have the tea tree triple treat shampoo and absolutely love it. This conditioner is light and didn't weight my hair down. It gives the right amount of moisture in summer, but not enough in winter.

- Dior Diorskin nude natural glow fresh powder makeup fps 10. O-M-G. After 2 years, I finally finished a base makeup!! I thought I would never ever finish this stuff! I kind of forced myself to use this everyday for the past few months and damn I'm proud of me xD Now I won't feel bad at all using my Chanel poudre universelle compacte =D

- Kiehl's clearly corrective sample. I will be reviewing this shortly so I won't write much about it here :)

On another note, my video on my favorites for the month of March is up! Enjoy :)

Have a great week!
Love,
-S

Comments

  1. oh my gosh I use the contact solution - I've been using it for about 2-3 years now - can't live without it! To bad the lancome mascara is so expensive..These days I don't feel like splurging on a really high-end mascara :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg awesome job on the Diorskin!  2 years??  o.O  You have so many empties.  I only had 2...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel like splurging on high-end mascara either :( You have to throw it out after a few months anyways so it's really not worth the splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clearcare! I use it daily as well! ^_^ Do you recommend the Dior base? I know it took you 2 years LOL The chanel one is so nice!! I am lusting after it but it costs so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I have the Diorskin makeup too and its lasting absolutely ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome empties! Isn't it a great feeling to use up a base makeup? Haha. I still have yet to finish a point makeup... I don't know if I will ever be able to do that =S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the empties! I can't remember the last time I finished a product, except for mascara lol I'm so bad when it comes to using things repeatedly - especially base makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clear care is the only solution I can use! Other brands always end up irritating my eyes haha. I have a relatively big sized Hope in a Jar sitting on my shelf that I don't use due to the smell. You're making me think I should give it a second chance..!

    ReplyDelete
  9.  The Dior base is nice if you're looking for a light coverage and luminous glow. I wouldn't recommend it as a setting powder tho because it doesn't control oil :) I have been using my Chanel poudre universelle compacte and I like it better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt so proud after I finished my first base makeup! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :) I agree with you that base makeup are so hard to finish! They should make like mini size of them so we don't feel bad when we can't finish them XD

    ReplyDelete
  12.  I started out with another brand too and it dried out my eyes =/ Then I discovered clear care and have been using it since xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use hope in a jar! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you just love Hope in a Jar?  It works wonders.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky! I wish it would work out for me too but the smell is horrible :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts