So today I'll review one Lush's Mint Julips lip scrub. This product already existed in the UK and was launched in the US afterwards & then migrated to Canada (finally haha)! I was so excited because I've been eyeing badly this product since I discovered it.
There's 3 flavor that you can choose from: Bubble Gum, Mint Julip and Sweet Lips (milk chocolate bar). The lady told me that the bubble gum one was the most popular, but not being a big bubble gum flavor fan, I stood away from it lol. I love peppermint flavor so I went for the mint julips one :D It does smell like peppermint but with a twist of chocolate. Love!
It comes in a 0.8oz jar and it's filled to the max! =O =O It's a sugar scrub and I must say that it works pretty well and it's yummy too since you can lick the product away XD You can actually see the grains of sugar and they do a good job at exfoliating my lips. I can't say that all the dead skin is scrubbed away because my top lip is still a bit rough but it leaves the rest very smooth.
What I like about this lip scrub:
- taste yummy and leaves a fresh minty breath =D
- Last a long time! I bought it a few weeks ago and it's still full to the max!
- A little bit goes a long way
- Affordable, bought it for 8$CAN
- Get rids of most of the dead skin in my lips
- I have to use my fingers to scrub
- You have to use lipbalm after in order to keep your lips smooth
- can be a bit messy if you put to much. I had some sugar on my chin and the corner of my mouth LOL!
Packaging: 4/5 Involves finger dipping!
Quality: 4.5/5 Exfoliate nicely my lip & it's yummy ;D
Price: 5/5 Bought it at Lush for 8$
Scent: 5/5 Love the chocolate peppermint scent!
Would I repurchase? Yuup :)