Favorite products of 2011!

Hello beauties!!
I hope that after all that holiday celebrations, returning back at work or school wasn't too brutal! For me, I'm still on vacation until January 22nd for school BUT I will be working a decent amount of hours until then =P

Since I don't do monthly favorites, I decided to make a whole year favorites! Don't worry, my video is not 20 minutes long haha. I really picked out my ultimate top picks and spoke quickly about it.

Here's the video:


Products mentioned:
Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid liner
Dolly Wink liquid liner
Nars Pro-Prime smudge proof eyeshadow base
MAC Impeccable brow pencil in Taupe
Shu Uemera Hard formula eyebrow pencil in Seal Brown 02
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory
Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser
Chanel Hydramax + active active moisture gel-cream
Aquafina lip balm
Glysomed hand cream
Neutrogena Anti-residue shampoo

If you guys want a more in-dept review of a particular product, please don't hesitate!
Oh and I have a question for you guys! Do you prefer that I write a review, like I always did, or that I make a video type review? Or both? Please answer! =)

Love,
-S

Comments

  1. both! xD 

    jai hate de voir a propos de nars pro prime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love Dolly Wink liquid liner too!!

    Hope you had a happy new year  :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, hun!  Same to you!  <3<3

    And oh my gosh, stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Je vais essayer de le review le plus tot possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts