First of all, I want to wish all of you a very happy new year! I hope that you guys spent a wonderful holiday and have been able to spend some time with your loved ones and get plenty of rest and food!
I'm so happy to be on vacations now, but yet excited to start school again because... It's going to be my last semester in Cegep! I'm finally going to university in Septembre woot woot and I can't wait because I start to feel very very old in that place. For those of you who don't live in Quebec and don't know what Cegep is.. Well it's like a transition between high school and university. You HAVE to go by Cegep in order to get into university and usually it's a 2 year program or 3 year if you go into a career program. I think that we have such a complicated education system! Elementary school is from grade 1 to grade 6. Then, you get into high school and you fall into secondary 1 (grade 7), secondary 2 (grade 8) and bla bla bla until secondary 5 (grade 11) and then you graduate and you get into Cegep. You can choose your program like social science, health science, pure and applied science and many more options. After your Cegep is done and that you received your diploma, you can get into university!! Because I switched program, I've been there for 4 years now and I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed.. I'm part of the oldest student in each of my class and it feels awkward when people think that you're 18 or 19 but in reality.. You're 21 and they are so shocked hahaha.
ANYWAYS, all that to say that I can't wait to get into university!
2011 wasn't horrible for me, but I guess it doesn't hurt if 2012 gets better. I didn't blogged a lot (sorry!) since I wanted to focus a lot more on my studies since I changed program. My R score was horrible and I had to work hard to get that thing up for university.
I had to cut into several sphere in order to get that done :
-I found a new job last summer and I only work 14 - 16 hours per week during school year, comparing to ~20 hours per week before. I'm happy to say that I love my current job.
- Balancing boyfriend/family/friends wasn't that hard because my new job's schedule is wonderful. We close at 4pm on Saturday and it's closed on Sunday :D My boyfriend got a full-time job so I guess that was the hardest part because we had to see when we both have off so we can spend some time together. So basically, we would see each other only once a week and if we're lucky 2. :( Hopefully facetime exists LOL!
I never wrote down my resolutions for new year because I know I would never fulfill them anyways haha but it's never too late to start right? :) So here it is!
- Drink more water, less coffee.
- Save more, spend less. I've been able to restrain my spendings in 2011 so I hope I will be able to continue!
- Keep my grades up.
- Blog more and make videos!
- Get accepted in the program that I want in university! (It's more of a wish.. =p)
Highlights of 2011
- Jason Chen's concert last January! :D
- WONG FU FOR LYFEEEEE!! Wong Fu came to Montreal and I went to see them! I was so freaking excited haha Sadly, Ted couldn't come so I only sawy Phil and Wes. I'll be posting the pictures soon hehe.
- Toronto trip during summer. Even though it was only for 2 days, I had a lot of fun! Definitely looking forward for this summer. We're already preparing for another short trip =D
- Met some wonderful bloggers! <3
I guess that's it for today and I'll see you guys soon!
Just to remind you guys that I have a Youtube channel now so please check it out! :D