Vitamins!

Healthy and radiant skin for a longtime, strong bones for a lifetime!

I started to take vitamins again since new year and let me tell you that I did notice a difference! I'm really not a early bird and getting up early in the morning (around 6-7am) is very very very hard for me. Very hard. =P But since I take my vits, I feel more energized and it's less of a pain waking up in the morning. Now, if I could gain some extra pounds too, it would be great! Yes, you read it right, GAIN some pounds :) And I chose the one for woman because of the fact that it has more calcium and vitamin D. Prevention of osteoporosis must start young and not when you're 50!

8 comments:

  1. :) haha This is cool. I take a lot of vitamins! It does make a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need to start taking some vitamins then for the Vitamin D and Calcium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a good idea to have a daily calcium intake! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to *gain* pounds?  Can I have that problem?  XD 

    I love how disciplined you are w/ your vitamins!  I haven't been taking mine due to laziness and instead just eating more fruits and veggies...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started taking multivitamins last year and too have noticed a difference in the way i feel and my energy levels. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6.  LOL! I know it's weird for wanting to gain pound but I'm so freaking tiny for my age! I think that I'm a little bit underweight for my age and height, but the doctor doesn't seem to be worried but still.. it's not fun to shop with such a petite size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good idea to take vitamins! Here they have drinking solutions in Japan... BB drinks haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^