Bonjour mes demoiselles!

So today I'll be reviewing Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster pen. It's like so overdue but it's ok :) Better late than never right? =P 

What it claims:
"Professional "lightworks" - in a flash. Just one click and stroke of this lightweight, skin perfector instantly diminishes shadows, fine lines, and imperfections. Skin glows with new radiance. Wear it under or over foundation - or on bare skin. Size: 0.05 oz"

I'm not someone who has deep dark circle, but I still have some dark shadows under my eyes. I don't need a heavy duty concealer (that it sometimes very cakey), but something that is pigmented enough to hide the shadows. 


I got it in shade 002 candle light.It's a bit too yellow for my skintone, but it doesn't show that much. It's a very lightweight cream like product and blends effortlessly. It does a good job at brightening my under eyes area and it's pretty pigmented too! However, I don't think that it will cover really dark circles. It doesn't settle into the fine lines and it doesn't accentuates dry skin either! (Yay!) It has the classic Dior perfume to it, but I don't smell it unless I stick my nose to it =P (I don't have a sensitive nose). The perfume doesn't make my eyes tear or anything. It's listed as a concealer on Sephora.com, but I don't think that it should fall in this category but more in illuminating/brightening base. I tend to have some redness around my nose, so I use it on this area too. It doesn't conceal, but it softens the rednesss and I believe that there's light reflecting particles.
Before 

Pat the product on


After application
I didn't broke out from this and it didn't dried out my skin. I really like how lightweight it is and how it's so blendable. I pat on my under eyes area with my ring finger to blend it out. It's fast, easy and mess free! 


What I like <3 :
- Easy to use, just twist the bottom, pat & blend!
- Nice packaging, comes with a velvet pouch
- Lightweight


What I don't like : 
- Shade selection
- Can't really control the amount to twist out
- Not fragrance free


Overall:
Packaging: 4.5/5 I want to see what's left!
Product: 5/5 Offers enough coverage for me :)
Price: 36$USD Can't remember in CAD =S
Scent: 4.5/5 Classic Dior perfume, but not necessary
Would I repurchase? Naaaaah.....
Beauty on a budget alternative: Revlon age defying spa concealer!

I hope that you guys liked this post and I'm so sorry for being such a bad blogger >_<"
School started today & hopefully I finished early + no homework so I have time to blog!
And..... today it's freezing in Montreal! -38! Fml -.-
Stay tuned for the next post! ;D (I'll be posting it tonight for sure I'm way too excited to share it with you guys!)
Love,
-S

*Please comment on my next post because comments doesn't work on this post for some reasons... Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

Popular Posts