Dior's Addict High Shine lipstick in 352 champagne blush

It snowed all day today! The weather was cloudy, grey.. so depressing. I spent my day nerding in my obstetrics books, doing homework for nursing class while eating pocky! :D Now, I'm taking a break, waiting dinner to be ready and make a review for you guys! Yaaay!

 
I made a haul on my Dior stocks that I've purchased a few weeks ago and this lippy was one of them. I've read so many reviews on it had pretty good ratings. I was tempted to get one since I saw Fuzkittie's swatches. It wasn't something that I really needed but since they had this promotion of buying 2 Dior products and get a free mini mascara & perfume, well... you know.. haha :)

First of all, I have to admit that I looveee the packaging! It's so elegant, chic & glamorous. I wanted the #174 sheer rose but unlucky me, it was out of stock :( The SA was nice enough to try to find a shade similar to it so we ended up with #352. The one that I got has a warmer color and there's golden shimmer in it. The other one was more of a baby pink and it was a cooler tone. I still want the other want tho! xD 

One word: shiny. It describes it all. You have the benefits of a gloss in a lipstick! How cool is that? I gives your lips a moist look, with the shine of a lipgloss and it's not sticky at all! However, it doesn't give a "glassy" look like MAC's lipglass. It just shines because of the shimmers in it. I don't think it's very long lasting, unless you don't eat & drink but the shimmers remains on your lips. Here's a swatch!

  Hurray! :D See how it's glossy & moist? I'm definitely happy with this purchase :) The color goes on very sheer, but buildable. I have to admit it's on the pricey side but still, it's not like I have a million of them :)


Packaging: 5/5
Product: 3.9/5 (doesn't have a lot for the price you pay!)
Price: 3.7/5
Overall: 4.5/5 I would repurchase. :)
It can be found in certain Pharmaprix or Dior counters @31$CAD
    

Have you ever tried them? What's your favorite shade?
Hope you liked this post & please leave comments!
Toodles!
-S

Comments

  1. i love dior products! i have several lip products, but not lip sticks. i like your posts! keep it up!
    <3 yumi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts