Laneige's water sleeping pack review

A few days ago, when I came back from a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg day of school, I found a package sitting on my desk in my room. I love receiving my items (I've been shopping online a lot lately) and you can't imagine the excitement that overcomes my little person XD It was the Laneige water sleeping pack that I bought from a blogsale (you can click ^^) the week before. I was so suprised because it arrived so fast!

I wanted to grab some Laneige product since a long time ago but I just couldn't because they were not very accessible. So basically, this is my first Laneige product! Congratz to me <;o) LOL! What I got is their water sleeping pack. I got the old version one (white pot + blue lid) but I didn't mind. I guess it's the same products with just a different package. Anyways.
 
Tadaaa! Look at the nice color of the product! I also have to mention that it has a super wonderful smell! Hmmm.... :) I really like the texture of it. It's very light, more a gel type and it's not sticky at all. It absorbs into the skin like water. Magnifique! The scent is not too over-powering & fresh like. I used it the same night that I got the item before going to bed. I did my night time skin care routine, applied my night cream and then a few minutes before getting to bed & applied about a dime size of it. A little goes a long way and it spreads very well. I had a cooling sensation on my face and there was a tiny spot that started to itch a little bit but it calmed down after a few minutes. I didn't had this masky or sticky feeling. It felt... like I didn't had anything on. 

The next morning, I woke up to find out a super smooth, supple & brighter skin. I was so happy! There was no redness around my nose and my face didn't felt greasy nor had a film of oil on my t-zone! However, since this is the first time using this product, I'll wait to try it for a second time to see if it's really effective and not just me being too hyped about it. 

So I'll update next week to share the results! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome product. :)

    Thanks for the follow, dear. Looking forward to seeing the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this product lots - don't think i can live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i love the colour and the texture of this! i totally want to try this out now. thanks for sharing!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^