Laneige's water sleeping pack review

A few days ago, when I came back from a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg day of school, I found a package sitting on my desk in my room. I love receiving my items (I've been shopping online a lot lately) and you can't imagine the excitement that overcomes my little person XD It was the Laneige water sleeping pack that I bought from a blogsale (you can click ^^) the week before. I was so suprised because it arrived so fast!

I wanted to grab some Laneige product since a long time ago but I just couldn't because they were not very accessible. So basically, this is my first Laneige product! Congratz to me <;o) LOL! What I got is their water sleeping pack. I got the old version one (white pot + blue lid) but I didn't mind. I guess it's the same products with just a different package. Anyways.
 
Tadaaa! Look at the nice color of the product! I also have to mention that it has a super wonderful smell! Hmmm.... :) I really like the texture of it. It's very light, more a gel type and it's not sticky at all. It absorbs into the skin like water. Magnifique! The scent is not too over-powering & fresh like. I used it the same night that I got the item before going to bed. I did my night time skin care routine, applied my night cream and then a few minutes before getting to bed & applied about a dime size of it. A little goes a long way and it spreads very well. I had a cooling sensation on my face and there was a tiny spot that started to itch a little bit but it calmed down after a few minutes. I didn't had this masky or sticky feeling. It felt... like I didn't had anything on. 

The next morning, I woke up to find out a super smooth, supple & brighter skin. I was so happy! There was no redness around my nose and my face didn't felt greasy nor had a film of oil on my t-zone! However, since this is the first time using this product, I'll wait to try it for a second time to see if it's really effective and not just me being too hyped about it. 

So I'll update next week to share the results! 
 

Comments

  1. Sounds like an awesome product. :)

    Thanks for the follow, dear. Looking forward to seeing the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this product lots - don't think i can live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i love the colour and the texture of this! i totally want to try this out now. thanks for sharing!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts